Program Manager – Financial Crime
$1200 to $1600/day for a 12-month rolling contract
Our client is a large Financial Services firm who have a need for Program Manager to take responsibility for a Financial Crime Strategic Program.
This is an excellent opportunity to drive outcomes in a company with huge momentum with a supportive and well versed senior leadership team.
Keeping this simple, the role has overall end to end responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of projects and programs. This is not a tick box Program Management role.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Financial Crimes Data Insurance
- Major Program of work (Complex Transaction Monitoring/High Risk Customers/Sanctions)
- Strong stakeholder management and working with senior stakeholders
- A strong understanding of technology and business systems, strategically and operationally
- Risk experience (e.g. Operational Risk, Financial Crime, AML, Compliance, etc.
- Analysing financial crime data, implementing detection strategies which mitigate risk and prevent financial crime.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate delivery of complex end to end Projects and Programs, along with having a commercial outlook and being able to interact with all levels of stakeholders and influence senior stakeholders in a concise and commercial way.
Please apply for more information or email Adam Bradley @ email@example.com