Analytics Consultant – Sydney CBD
6 Month Initial Contract (Long Term Contract / Permanent Opportunity Available)
Due to the continued growth into their data and analytics personnel, our Global Key Client is looking for an Analytics Consultant to join up on a (Long Term) Contract Role Staring ASAP (Could turn into a Permanent role in 12 Months)
You will need to have a passion for analytics, a possibility mindset and a willingness to experiment.
- Core passion for Analytics
– SQL for querying / data manipulation & development
- Tableau for data visualisation
- Cognos Exposure
- Consulting experience across technology driven and analytics projects.
- Strong analytical skills, with an interest in data science, advanced technology or software development.
- Broad industry experience and demonstrated ability to design, build and maintain tactical and strategic BI solutions in an enterprise environment (i.e. Tableau, Cognos, SQL)
- Experience of descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analysis using basic and advanced statistics
- Working experience with Lean and Agile methodologies.
- Experience delivering BI solutions in a complex enterprise environment.
- Experience in the following areas would be highly regarded:
- Metrics Optimisation
- Opportunity mining on Big Data
- Open source technologies and publicly available data
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning and robotic process automation
Fundamentally, the Analytics Consultant will be tasked to develop & implement:
- Performance & data analytics solutions to drive positive outcomes (including analytics & insights, visualisations, and automated reports)
- Challenge the status quo and experiment with new tools and techniques
- Provide subject matter expertise on BI initiatives and promote a data driven culture
If you feel this role is of interest and you’re looking for your next challenging career opportunity, please apply via the link and we will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.