Talenza have been engaged yet again by one of Australia's success stories. Within a short timeframe my client has grown a Tech company that has Global appeal. The client list includes ASX listed companies to organisations based in the Silicon Valley.
Due to further success, Talenza have been engaged to source a "Quality Assurance Lead" for this leading agile start-up based on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland.
The Quality Assurance Manager is a hands-on role that is expected to provide leadership in all areas of the quality assurance and testing activities including:
• Non-Unit Testing tools
• Test environments
• Test data Choices such as testing “bleeding edge” vs. “system as a whole” become more important due to the shortened timescale of iterations.
Overview of Responsibilities:
• Conducts Quality Assurance activities on products
• Ensure processes and products satisfy requirements for quality
• Uncover errors or deficiencies in processes and deliverables
• Contributes to the tactical and strategic planning for future quality programs.
• Supports development and delivery of training in quality matters.
Experience, Knowledge and Abilities:
• Knowledge of methods, tools and technology used in software testing.
• Knowledge and use of quality management methods, tools and technology used to create and support defect-free, application software that meets needs of client/business partner needs.
• Knowledge of principles, processes, phases and roles of application development methodologies
• Skill in analysis, solid decision-making and problem solving
• Passion for technology
• Driven to have knowledge for creating, building, problem-solving and learning
If interested in hearing more, please send your CV and contact details and we will be in touch.