Talenza have been retained to source a Project Coordinator for a large infrastructure program of work. This role will be employed on a full time basis by a tier 1 consultancy who will initially have you working within a high profile infrastructure program for 12/18 months and then longer term they will evolve/ develop your career as you mutually agree.
As the Project Coordinator you will be working very close with the senior program leadership on the client side supporting them with document control, collecting & distributing documents and managing the document control software platform.
In addition to this, you will have a doted line to the clients PMO for support and guidance.
This role will suit a recent graduate or someone with 1/2 years experience within project administration/ coordination.
- Strong project administration skills (essential)
- Experience working within Energy/ Utility projects desirable
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Proven ability to think and act in an innovative and strategic manner
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to outstanding customer service
- Good organisational skills
- Adaptable and able to change focus on short notice
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
Please contact Andrew Sully or Henry Gatehouse for further information