Talenza have been retained to source a Global Marketing Manager for a Tier 1, global SaaS provider. This is a very rare opportunity for this kind of role to be based in Sydney or even Australia.
This is a newly created role after a marketing shuffle and further investment after achieving exceptional growth last year. It will be drive the companies story and play a key role in driving the organisation to become a thought leader within its industry.
The successful Global Marketing Manager will play a key role in the business by engaging employees and helping to motivate them to do their best for the company. You must be able work across all levels of the business including senior executives, members of the human resources team and departmental managers to ensure the brand, the story and how the business communicate is all aligned with the business goals and implemented globally.
- Marketing or Communications Degree
- Marketing and/or Journalism, PR/communication and/or professional writing/storytelling background
- B2B Experience is highly desirable
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects with diverse audiences
- Agency liaison experience
- Thorough knowledge of and experience in creative and production for communications activity
- Internal communications experience (Ideally some global experience)
- Experience in developing and implementing internal communications strategies for sales teams and measuring their effectiveness
- Ability to interpret information from various sources and recommend course of action for communication
- Ability to analyse data and extract the most salient points that provide important audience or market insights for teams
- Experience of successfully managing complex projects, involving multiple stakeholders, from start to finish
- Strong stakeholder relationship and influencing skills
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate complex or demanding subject matter, either verbally or in written form
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
Please send your CV or number for a confidential conversation with Andrew Sully.