Senior Full-stack PHP Developer
Salary commensurate with experience
Talenza are recruiting for a Senior Full-stack PHP Developer for one of Sydney's must innovative and exciting start-ups. You will take the lead in driving and executing our clients technology strategy and will be responsible for a full agile delivery cycle including coding, design, unit-testing, metrics and application architecture. You will also be a great communicator capable of dealing with a variety of projects and stakeholders.
- Design of the architecture or the web application
- Implementation of robust services and APIs to power the web application
- Translating UI/UX wireframes into visual elements
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Optimisation of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Unit and end-to-end testing
- 4+ years experience full-stack developer, ideally on scalable enterprise solutions
- PostgreSQL experience and database development and version control tools
- Experience in managing server environment on AWS
- Experience with API integrations with 3rd party systems
- Strong understanding of responsive UI, and cross browser capability
- Experience in Agile and QA practice
- Positive friendly team player
- Strong communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline advantageous