Senior Python Developer
Contract role min 6 months, attractive daily rate
Talenza are recruiting for a Senior Python Developer for one of the most progressive and exciting financial services organisations in Australia.
You will get to work on an array of reciting projects in a data centric environment working on high performance big data systems (in excess of 50 billion rows of data queries!).
We are seeking candidates with the following experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Technical experience in:
- Python (including web frameworks such as Django / Flask)
- Shell Scripting (bash, ksh, etc)
- Development of high performance code (ideally in Python)
- Modern Web Technologies
- REST APIs
- The ECMA-404 Standard
- Web infrastructure
- TCP / Networks
- Load Balancing
- Scaling for HA/DR
- Data structures, indexing strategies and querying for performance.
- ANSI SQL, or PL/SQL for PostgreSQL
- No SQL data stores (e.g. Redis/Memcached).
- PostGIS or GIS data exposure is highly regarded
- Source Control
- Continuous Integration
- Python - testing frameworks (e.g. unittest/pytest).
- Automation / Pipeline of testing & deployment
- Good Documentation skills / command of the English language
Please submit your CV to apply and one of our consultants will be in touch.