Talenza are currently working with a unique Fintech organization that are currently producing next generation cloud-native platforms specifically aimed at enterprises. They are revolutionizing the industry and have a large implementation piece of work for a well know Australian brand.
As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer you will be part of a highly skilled, global team of passionate SRE's that manage both internal and externally visible highly fault-tolerant, distributed systems. As a Senior SRE you will be providing technical guidance and mentorship to a team of 4 SRE's. The role will focus on optimizing existing systems, building infrastructure with an emphasis on automation and CI/CD. You will be go-to engineer for queries both internal and external, whilst enabling the team to design, develop and maintain highly tolerant, distributed systems.
The right candidate will be a highly technical engineer that has vast experience in a range of technologies covering both software and infrastructure. We're seeking someone who is passionate about cloud and cloud automation.
- 2+ years experience as a Senior SRE Engineer
- Experience with building a range of AWS cloud solutions; EC2, S3, Lambda.
- Experience designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines from scratch; Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity
- Systematic problem solving approach
- Experience with Kafka, Hadoop, Spark or other Big Data solutions
- Experience with application containers; Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Understanding of the "Operational Excellence" model
If you're an experienced Senior Site Reliability Engineer looking to be apart of one of the most talked about Fintech's then please apply within for more information, or reach out directly to Alex Rawlinson | firstname.lastname@example.org