No job description added
Senior Sales Executive
Leader within Foreign exchange
Our client is one of the market leaders within foreign exchange and have recently taken on even more market share in the corporate space. Due to this they have added heads to their teams and are looking for senior sales people that have a proven track record in sales within finance and preferably within FX. To be successful in this position you would need to prove that you have solid sales skills, a good understanding of the financial markets and movements and an excellent track record within a sales of BDM position.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Independently identify and pursue new business opportunities through prospecting, market analysis and networking.
- Perform ongoing analysis on new/existing client portfolios.
- Meet monthly revenue and account needs that are set by sales manager.
- Ability to win business over the phone and in person.
- Build and maintain solid relationships within existing portfolio and building by adding new clients to this portfolio.
- Create revenue through open trading deals
- Work alongside other sales personnel to generate, motivate and support sales team efforts.
- Work with Sales Support staff for on-boarding process.
- To negotiate and book trades – most offices spots and forwards
Key Accountabilities for this position Include:
- You will need to have strong sales and analysis skills.
- Ideally experience within foreign exchange but not a necessity
- Strong interest in finance and must have come from a finance background
- Proven track record in corporate sales or business to business sales
- excellent soft skills such as time management, organisation, presentation and interpersonal skills to relate with clients
- RG146 compliance would be beneficial but not necessity as you will do it on the job
- Very keen interest in Finance and foreign markets
If you are interested in this position please send your cv firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0413688546 to discuss this further