You will be joining a renowned global organisation who is looking to add a Test Automation Expert (API/Frontend) on to their digital team, located in the Sydney CBD. Our client thrives to build and have the most innovative solutions built on their world class platform and their people.
You will be working closely with multiple units within the Digital team.
- Prepare test plans, test specification and sign off to ensure integration into internal and external systems.
- Review acceptance criteria for clarity, accuracy, and completeness.
- Communicating the test progress, test results and other relevant information to stakeholders.
- Enhance all automated testing is integrated with a continuous integration environment.
- Identify results of testing, review test results against expected results and report discrepancies.
- Make recommendations for improvement of applications to management.
- Develop and execute web and API automated tests.
You will have all or some of the following experiences.
- 8+ Years'experience with testing (Automation mainly and Manual)
- Previously been involved in a mid to large scale projects.
- Previously worked with API functional testing - Postman and SoapUI.
- Previous worked with Selenium WebDriver OR Tosca.
- Previously worked with XML, HTML, java, Jira, TeamCity.
- Understanding with and understanding of the SDLC and Agile.
- Previous experience with CI/CD - Jenkins/AWS
If this sounds like you, to apply for this position click ‘ below or with any questions.