A Salesforce platinum partner is currently looking to hire an experienced Salesforce Developer on a 6-12 months contract. You are given the opportunity to join an organisation with an impressive client portfolio that is supported by a great organisational culture.
In this particular role you get the chance to work directly with Salesforce Technical Architects and other industry leaders. Get exposure to Salesforce AI capabilities with Einstein.
You are encouraged to play around with new tools and technologies, provide insights to their clients around fresh technical solutions, and act as a subject matter expert in your technical field.
- Take a consultative approach to application development
- Participate in technical design sessions; develop technical solution documentation aligned with the business objectives
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces on top of the Salesforce platform
- Designing & constructing APIs, including handling external APIs (RESTful & SOAP) and other types of 3rd party systems integrations
- In-depth understanding and experience of Salesforce programming including APEX, Force.com, VisualForce, Visual Flow and Process Builder
- One or more Salesforce certifications demonstrating current knowledge as a developer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To learn more about this opportunity apply now!