You will be joining a renowned global organisation who is looking to add a Full Stack Developer (PHP) to their development team located in the Sydney CBD. Our client thrives to build and have the most innovative solutions built on their world class platform and their people.
- Translating requirements into robust code meeting documented business needs.
- Producing robust software containing minimal bugs and requiring minimal rework
- Producing quality code that is concise, readable and maintainable by the team
- Building re-usable components and selling features to the team
- Writing unit tests and testable code
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
You will have all or some of the following experiences.
- 5+ Years ‘experience in a development role (PHP)
- 2+ Years experience with Laravel (features, architectural design patterns and middleware)
- Previously been involved in a mid to large scale projects.
- Previously worked with WordPress.
- Previously worked with designing and developing rich user experiences.
- Knowledge of modern development principles and best practices (Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns, SOLID Principles, unit testing, continuous integration and deployment)
- Experience in using Vagrant boxes or VMs and Linux
- Experience to write the unit tests.
- Experience in designing database schemas
- Experience with large databases, preferably PostgreSQL/MySQL
- Experience with NOSQL databases and related implementations
- Experience with Elastic Search
- Previous experience with BitBucket and GIT
If this sounds like you, to apply for this position click ‘ below or with any questions.