Markets Credit Risk Manager - Credit Risk Frameworks
This leading Insurance Group finds itself extremely well positioned in the current climate and is looking to appoint a Group Credit Risk Manager from a Markets or Institutional background on a permanent basis.
This role is responsible for;
- Reporting to the Group Head of Investment, Market & Credit Risk and working closely with the Chief Risk Officer.
- Be responsible for the development and maintenance of the group credit risk framework and its roll-out across the group including the oversight of business area specific credit policies.
- The role is responsible for group-wide credit portfolio oversight, setting standards in conjunction with key business stakeholders.
- Maintain an active engagement with various credit committees and in ensuring portfolio standards and credit submissions are in line with the groups expectations.
- This role services Group and Divisional functions across all credit risk related areas of the organisation, including but not limited to Trade Credit, Investments, Treasury, Reinsurance, and Insurance.
What’s in it for you?
- The role will work closely with the senior leadership team and act as a trusted advisor to the Chief Risk Officer.
- This is a high-profile role working closely with key Business and Risk personnel across Europe, North America, APAC and Australia & NZ.
- It is incredibly commercial and requires someone with good business acumen and judgement to come onboard.
- This is a diverse role offering a suitably qualified individual the opportunity to join a high performing team with unparalleled organisational exposure.
To be considered for this role;
- You will also have significant Market or Credit Risk experience from a Wholesale, Institutional on Insurance background.
- Be capable of handling multiple projects at any one time and have the ability to develop & implement strategies to drive change in the business.
- Sound understanding of credit frameworks, policies, and processes with the ability to lead business stakeholders.
To learn more please click apply now!