Join a large financial advisory firm within their consulting practice. In this role you will be client facing and help optimise and support the performance of their business. By identifying trends and help visualising patterns, you will play a crucial role for this organisation and their clients.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience using data, analytics, and insights to frame complex problems
- An accounting/finance background with experience in dealing with large datasets
- Strong data analytics/statistics experience and ability to perform data mining/data cleansing/data analysis using SQL and Excel for reporting purposes
- and experience working with large sets of data
- Experience with Tableau, SQL, Excel and data visualisation are mandatory
- You will be the technical and analytical expert and advise the technology consulting team
- Support marketing and sales performance, workforce, operations and logistics
- Excellent communication skills are essential! You will be client facing and present to senior stakeholders
- Preferably you have worked within financial services or technology organisations previously
- Great work life balance – flexible working hours
- Strong focus on personal and professional training and development
- Permanent opportunity within well know organisation
- Great mentorship and career growth opportunities
To learn more about the opportunity, apply now!