Salesforce implementation partner looking for change manager to join enterprise organisation and be part of digital strategy team. This is an urgent requirement for an experienced professional with exceptional stakeholder management skills.
Initial 3 months contract with view to extend or go permanent.
Skills and experience
- 1-3 years’ experience as a change manager or project/program manager in IT or related IT experience.
- Ideally you have worked on Salesforce platform / Salesforce ecosystem previously
- You will be the primary contact to senior department managers for critical change initiatives
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Defining digital strategy with rest of the digital strategy team, specific to corporate change initiatives that have significant impact on how the company does business
- You will integrate your knowledge of end-to-end business process into program planning and decision making processes
- Develop, maintain, and report on an overall integrated delivery plan
- Strong business-centric mindset with ability to utilise sound business judgment and tailor approach to drive optimal business outcomes.
Ideally you will be able to join early July. Apply now! Interviews can be arranged immediately.