Social and collaborative organisational culture
End to end design of mobile and web applications on international platforms
The role of the UI/UX Designer is to contribute to the design and creation of useful, usable and engaging user experiences for digital channels, in line with best practice user experience standards. Your designs embody core user experience principles whilst balancing the needs of customers and the business.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a UX/UI role.
- Strong knowledge of user-centred design methodologies and techniques.
- Experience interpreting and making design recommendations based on qualitative & quantitative data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in cross-functional teams
- Thorough understanding of digital technologies and trends
- Experience working with wireframing/prototyping tools such as Sketch & Invision
- Experience with mobile-first responsive design
To learn more about this opportunity, apply now!