Your new company
Our client is one of Australia’s most influential Financial Services organisations. They are currently in search of an experienced Change Manager to join their team and facilitate the delivery of a major integration of two businesses.
Your new role
In this role, you will be reporting to Portfolio and Delivery Manager. You will:
- Lead the change management delivery to understand and manage the impact and implementation of a project or program.
- Be accountable for all business change management activities across the program.
- Be responsible for plans and execute specialist Change Management advice and provide coaching and education to other project teams.
- Be responsible for senior stakeholder management and mobilisation towards the achievement of reporting objectives.
- Have acquired a tertiary education in Business and/or Technology
What you'll need to succeed
With your previous large-scale company background, you will have proven experience with organisational change management projects. You will be a strong communicator, be detailed orientated and have a pragmatic approach to change. You will use your transformational mindset for continuous improvement and development throughout the project. Additionally, you will have the ability to manage, influence and negotiate with senior stakeholders within the business. Experience in the major integration of two business is highly desired, as well as an understanding of risk or AML.
If this is an opportunity that you would be interested, please send your application to Hila Kronental by selecting ‘Apply’ and following the prompts.