This is a permanent opportunity for an experienced Salesforce Technical Lead to join an international financial services organisation and help raise their Salesforce application to the next level. You will be involved in designing the solution, coding & code review and configuration of Salesforce. Supported and included by one onshore and 2 offshore Salesforce teams (BAs, Engineers, Testers etc) you will help on a large integration piece.
This is your opportunity to take your career to the next level, lead from the front and make a name for yourself in the Salesforce ecosystem.
Skills and experience
- Multiple years experience as Senior Salesforce Developer
- Commercial lightning experience is a must as you will help to continue move other business areas to lightning
- Designing & constructing APIs, including handling external APIs (RESTful & SOAP) and other types of 3rd party systems integrations
- Strong integration experience, Microservices, GitHub, Apigee
- In-depth understanding and experience of Salesforce programming including APEX, Force.com, VisualForce, Visual Flow and Process Builder
- Experience providing technical guidance to junior developers
- Leadership experience: you will have no direct reports but will provide technical guidance to other members of the team and communicate with high level stakeholders
- Outstanding communication skills/interpersonal skills are mandatory! You will be communicating on executive level and articulate complex solutions to non-technical stakeholders
- You have a growth mindset – You want to learn, are curious and ask the right questions to bring your own career and project along
- Team player – You want to help others achieve greatness
- Thought leadership – you are always on the lookout for new ideas and solutions in the salesforce ecosystem and wider Salesforce
- Influencer – you don’t shy away from difficult situation and have strong stakeholder management, negotiation and influencing skills
- Salesforce Certified Application Architect
- Salesforce Certified System Architect
What’s in it for you?
- Supportive management that understands the importance and impact of Salesforce
- Work with an experienced and highly skilled wider team
- Excellent work life balance
- Clear career path and support to become CTA
Don’t miss out and apply today or send your resume to SalesforceKat: email@example.com