Agile Project Manager (Software)
- $150K incl. super + bonus
- Key member of the leadership team that is heavily disrupting the technology industry
- CBD Based NSW 2000
Now is the time to join! This business is heavily investing in their Software teams where they are looking to hire multiple people! They are a technology first organisation where they understand their people and culture comes first. They are a top 50-ASX listed organisation that operate across Australia.
You will be joining a company that will always look to continuously improve and innovate the way they work (Work/Life Balance) ensuring they are working with the latest and greatest technology.
This is a great opportunity to become a key member of the leadership team that is heavily disrupting the technology industry!
The ideal candidate will have extensive C-level client management experience and is an effective liaison with a consultative approach. You are a result orientated professional with a hands-on approach and have demonstrated experience leading cross-functional delivery teams and managing the end to end implementation of software projects.
- End to end Project Management of Software, Development and Applications solutions
- Liaising with the technical teams to ensure successful delivery
- Ownership of all project reporting
- Management of project timeline and budget
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years of Project Management experience in the IT software development environment
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle using Agile methodologies
- Practical - hands-on experience of delivering projects using an agile/scrum framework
- Proven project governance experience i.e. status reporting, issue and risk management, stakeholder management etc.
- Demonstrated experience managing cross-functional project teams
- Demonstrated commercial acumen
- Experience with integration related projects
This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals who are keen to enter and be part of a leading global technology player. These roles require full working rights and ability. If you are interested in the role, please apply today or contact Adam at Adam@talenza.com.au