Talenza have been engaged to source a Digital Project Manager to be apart of a Delivery team involved in a global deployment of a new CMS System.
The Project Manager will support a number of technical delivery managers and enable them to deliver on time and within budget. The influx of digital projects coming down the pipeline needs a solid Project Manager to set some strong governance, risk & budgeting frameworks around them to take the pressure off the delivery teams and enable them to hit some goals and manage the businesses expectations.
In this role, you will leverage your stakeholder engagement skills to effectively all levels of stakeholders and ensure successful delivery. The role will expect you to lead technical delivery teams and work with work force management to keep the project on track at all times.
What you'll be doing
- Scope, track and manage the implementation of digital projects.
- Lead internal communications with creative, design, technical and business teams.
- Ensure projects are fully scoped, delivered on time, within budget and to agreed specifications.
- Resource management: efficiently plan and prioritise workflows.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Presentation of responses and retrospectives with the broader team.
- Reporting into the Program Director but running the day-to-day operations autonomously.
- 5+ years Project management experience in Digital or Application Development environments
- Content Migration Experience desirable
- Outstanding Stakeholder Engagement Skills
- Experience working on application/ software development projects
- Financial Services desirable
- Experience working in an agile team.
- Ideally experience in JIRA and current project management software tools.
Please apply for more details or to submit your interest.