Talenza is currently seeking an experienced Salesforce developer who wants to work in an agile team to develop their Salesforce platform. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
You will join a team of 15 Salesforce professionals including two other senior salesforce developers and one technical lead.
- Minimum of 2 years proven Salesforce development experience
- Designing & constructing APIs, including handling external APIs (RESTful & SOAP) and other types of 3rd party systems integrations
- In-depth understanding and experience of Salesforce programming including APEX, Force.com, VisualForce, Visual Flow and Process Builder.
- Participate in technical design sessions; develop technical solution documentation aligned with the business objectives
- Experience with Salesforce integration. Integrate Salesforce with other platforms, and develop an understanding of other key applications within the organization
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces on top of the Salesforce platform
- Ideally you will have one or more Salesforce certifications demonstrating current knowledge as a developer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work alongside industry leaders
- Clear Career Path
- Flexible work environment
- Strong focus on training and development
- Be part of an experienced and collaborative team
To learn more about this opportunity, apply now!