Our client is the largest entertainment firms in Australia and have an immediate need for a IT Project Manager to work on a greenfields project that will change the way in which this particular area of the industry works. This role will lead the introduction and embedding of agile methodologies along with having overall responsibility for delivery.
Due to the nature of the project, the client needs a proven leader who has the technological understanding as to what needs is required, then be able to deliver it and make sure the change management is done to engage and assist the cultural changes both internally and externally
Skills & experience needed:
- 5 years+ plus delivery technical projects of work in complex environments
- Proven leadership skills and qualities
- Pragmatic use of agile methodologies in a delivery environment
- Collaborative and approachable style
- Self-managed and self-starter with the ability to work with business and project team to deliver outcomes
- Project controls – manage financials, schedule, risk, issues and changes to deliver project
- Exceptional Communications, ability to communication with key stakeholders and provide weekly status project updates and as required for project
Please apply for more information or to be considered for this opportunity.