Big Data Developer
Talenza has been engaged by a global IT services organisation to source several Big Data Developers for several large new projects recently won. Sydney CBD based, seniority and salaries will vary depending on experience.
- Leading the development of module/defined scope of work from requirements to go-live.
- Creating detailed level solution approach and design in conjunction with Architect.
- Conducting detail level component design sessions for team to help them understand and implement the components in line with the design.
- Providing an overall Code framework which can be industrialized by developers.
- Reviewing the codebase from developers to ensure adherence of the defined best practices and patterns.
- Working with Business & Data Analysts during the requirements analysis and design phase.
- Reviewing the test plans created by developers for Unit Testing.
- Reviewing the outcomes of the Unit Testing.
- Coordinating between Offshore and Onsite teams.
- Experience of 8 to 10 years
- Hadoop experience with strong programming background (Java, Python, or any other OO)
- Experience in performance tuning and optimization in Hadoop environment.
- Nice to have - Spark (SQL and Streaming), Hive, HBase ( or some other NoSQL DB)
- Ability to convert the design to code and work independently as a senior developer
- Good communication skills