PMO Lead - Contract– Trade Reporting
$800 to $1000/day incl. super
Tier 1 FS - Work for the best in the business
3 year program of work on a 12 months daily rate contract
This leading Tier 1 Bank finds itself extremely well positioned in the current climate and is looking to appoint a PMO Lead from a Financial Service / Risk or Reg background for a 12-month daily rate contract on a 3-year rolling basis.
This role is responsible for:
- You will be part of a Trade Reporting Strategic Program.
- This PMO Lead's key responsibility is to look deep into the different services and prepare performance and benchmark reports and/or frameworks.
- The goal of which is to assess status', costs and ultimately the efficacy of each of their initiatives.
- Your role as PMO Lead, is work closely with the executive team and form strategies to ensure positive business change but at the same time keeping in mind operational risk and governance.
- In addition, this PMO Lead will be responsible for being part of the wider business and technology team to drive change and ensure that the PMO unit of the department is aligned with the short, medium and long term goals of the department.
- As the PMO Lead, you will be tasked to build robust relationships both internally and externally.
- This PMO Lead will possess the following skills and experience;
- Experience working in PMO Lead or Manager capacity, preferably for a financial services company
- Robust knowledge with preparing business and performance frameworks;
- Knowledge in operational risk and governance;
- Has displayed success in designing and driving change initiatives.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of project management tools, processes and methodologies, and make recommendations for continuous improvement
These roles require full working rights and ability. If you are interested in the role, please apply today or contact Adam at Adam@talenza.com.au