This leading Insurance Group finds itself extremely well positioned in the current climate and is looking to appoint a Project Manager from a Financial Services background for a 19-month contract with vendor and global stakeholder engagement experiences.
This role is responsible for:
- Planning and stakeholder management skills running a global initiative.
- Build new system working in closely with vendor which is based out of London in an Agile environment.
- Deploy globally and manage business impacts.
What’s in it for you?
- The role will work closely with the senior leadership team and act as a trusted advisor to the Chief Risk Officer.
- This is a high-profile role working closely with key Business and Risk personnel across Europe, North America, APAC and Australia & NZ.
- It is incredibly commercial and requires someone with good business acumen and judgement to come onboard.
- This is a diverse role offering a suitably qualified individual the opportunity to join a high performing team with unparalleled organisational exposure.
To be considered for this role;
- Previous PM Global Vendor experience, preferably insurance risk
- Experience working with multiple global stakeholders across business units/functions
These roles require full working rights and the ability. If you are interested in the role, please apply today or contact Adam at Adam@talenza.com.au