Now is the time to join! Across the business, we believe business shouldn't run IT, IT should be running business! Work for a CIO and senior leader team that takes pride in building & investing in internal capabilities, culture and people! We want to be the best company to work for in 2020 and were not far off!
We are heavily invested into our development/engineering teams where we are looking to hire multiple people! We are a technology first organisation where we understand our people and culture comes first. We are a top 100-ASX listed organisation that operate across Australia.
You will be joining a company that will always look to continuously improve and innovate from the way we work (Work/Life Balance) to be making sure we are working with the best and newest technology to work with.
This is a great opportunity to become a key member of the team that is heavily disrupting the technology industry! - To this purpose, You be should be an experienced engineer who is passionate about scalability, quality & learning.
You will be working within our customer experience team within our mobile/web family!
Our team is working in close cooperation with technical leaders across the business to contribute to the technical vision. You will be part of developing and delivering high quality software products and services for our customers, as part of the team you will champion agile ways of working and drive continuous improvement. You will have access to working with new and latest technologies as well as the opportunity to grow and learn new skills and tools.
Your other responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for producing detailed design, implementing software systems including required unit tests.
- Contribute to technical design discussions for successful implementations.
- Working closely with technical leads, architects and product managers with technical design, solutions and help provide estimates for development deliverables.
- Develop and test solutions across the full digital application/stack.
The Important bits:
- You will be a technology evangelist and be given a voice and opportunity to challenge the status quo raise new technologies to work with - following-up and championing their use.
- Be a positive contributor to the collaborative environment and culture.
- Someone who enjoys collaboration - knowledge sharing, supporting and helping.
- Previous experience with frontend development - CSS3 & HTML5.
- Experience working in a CI/CD & BDD/TDD environment.
- Good experience with developing and exposing APIs - ranging from working with WCF, Web APIs, HTTP & Web Services (RESTful).
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Desirable/Learning Opportunity - (Not-a-deal-breaker):
- AWS experience - EC2, S3 & Lambda.
If this sounds like you, to apply for this position click ‘Apply’ below or with any questions - Alternatively, you can reach out to me on Andy@Talenza.com.au OR 0478 710 383.