Talenza has been engaged to source an exceptional Senior Campaign Manager who will be responsible for building the marketing strategies from scratch in a global organisation. Due to the size of the organisation, the role (which is B2B) will have high volume campaign management.
The successful candidate will be educated within a marketing discipline and have experience in delivering successful, high volume marketing and communications initiatives to drive engagement. B2B experience preferred. The role will have responsibility for customer research and insights, advertising, content marketing, campaign management, customer communications, and product launches. The company is large and complex but the marketing capability and structure needs an experience marketeer who is capable of implementing processes to improve the maturity of the marketing practice.
- Plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns to drive engagement. Work with the Business to identify needs, establish objectives, and build a plan across channels inc email communications; press and digital advertising; collateral; content; social media; web; sales tools; and conferences
- Collaborate effectively with internal Marketing partners from Brand, events, sponsorships and digital to drive efficiencies and optimise integrated marketing activities
- Drive engagement with business stakeholders to drive initiatives that deliver on business priorities, and deliver tools and training to drive initiatives through the Sales force
- Analyse customer insights and survey feedback to build customer led initiatives
- Monitor competitor marketing activity and seek out new opportunities which support business acquisition, growth and retention through marketing discipline
- Manage tracking and reporting on marketing results, to drive improved ROI and ensure plans are continuously optimised
- Own maintenance of budget and manage the timely payment of invoices
- Work with creative and media agencies to build impactful communications
The key skills and experience required for this role include the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing
- Experience in developing marketing strategies to drive customer engagement
- Experience in delivering integrated marketing plans across direct, ATL, and digital channels
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, and experience working in a large matrix organisation. Ability to influence and persuade constructively
- Project management experience and ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to source, analyse and interpret data and results from multiple sources, and optimise marketing plans
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with external creative agencies
Please apply to register your interest and a Marketing Consultant will be in touch.