This is a permanent opportunity for an experienced Salesforce Technical Lead to join an Australian organisation. You will help with the implementation and integration on high quality projects cross cloud and support the BAU delivery. You will be involved in designing the solution, coding & code review and configuration of Salesforce.
This is your opportunity to take your career to the next level, lead from the front and make a name for yourself in the Salesforce ecosystem.
Skills and experience
- Strong Salesforce development background with most recent technical leadership experience.
- Ideally you have experience working on lightning
- You will act as a trusted advisor on Salesforce Development and Design best practices, software engineering, code quality and dev-ops practices, cloud and continuous improvement solutions to improve operational efficiency
- Proven success in technology leadership across Salesforce Ecosystem, APIs and System Integrations ideally gained in a large, complex global organisation.
- In-depth understanding and experience of Salesforce programming including APEX, Force.com, VisualForce, Visual Flow and Process Builder
- Leadership experience: you will have no direct reports but will provide technical guidance to other members of the team and communicate with high level stakeholders
- Outstanding communication skills/interpersonal skills are mandatory! You will be communicating on executive level and articulate complex solutions to non-technical stakeholders
- You have a growth mindset – You want to learn, are curious and ask the right questions to bring your own career and project along
- Team player – You want to help others achieve greatness
- Thought leadership – you are always on the lookout for new ideas and solutions in the salesforce ecosystem and wider Salesforce
- Influencer – you don’t shy away from difficult situation and have strong stakeholder management, negotiation and influencing skills
What’s in it for you?
- Supportive management that understands the importance and impact of Salesforce
- Work with an experienced and highly skilled wider team
- Excellent work life balance
- Clear career path
Don’t miss out and apply today or send your resume to SalesforceKat: firstname.lastname@example.org