Line 2 Operational Risk, Enterprise Risk Management – Risk Frameworks
- $750 to $1100/day
- Line 2 Operational Risk working with Senior Leadership Team
- Work with the best in the business
This leading financial services group finds itself extremely well positioned in the current climate and is currently looking to appoint an energetic and high performing Line 2 Operational Risk Frameworks candidate on a long-term contract basis. As a part pf the 2nd line Group Enterprise Risk Management Team and as part of the Global Risk Transformation Program, you will be responsible for the following objectives
- Overseeing, supporting and providing subject matter expertise on the consistent application of the Risk Management Strategy and Enterprise Risk Management Framework by providing advice and guidance to policy owners.
- Developing and finalising key Group ERM policies and standards.
- Considering and recommend changes to the risk management framework and support the effecting of change once approved.
- Advising and implementing framework roll-out on a local and global scale.
- Understanding regulatory, external and internal stakeholder requirements (including but not limited to regulators, rating agencies, shareholders and business units).
What does success look like?
- Good level of experience in risk management frameworks either in a financial services organisation or within the insurance industry.
- Strong understanding and practice of how to continue to embed a framework with 1st and 2nd Line teams.
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements within the insurance industry.
- Ability to provide valuable subject matter expert advice in relation to the above.
- Ability to influence senior leaders and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
As mentioned above this is a great role where you will sit with the business and be pivotal in producing information that can drive the way the business is run. It is incredibly commercial and requires someone just as commercial to come on board.
For further information or a confidential career discussion, please contact Adam Bradley or click apply.