This is a great opportunity within a NFP in western Sydney to come in and help carry out a RFP on the CRM solution they wish to move forward with.
The solutions architect must provide the necessary leadership, analysis and design tasks related to the development of an enterprise's solutions architecture. This individual will need to creates deliverables that help develop a direction for managing the organization's portfolio of "to be" and "as is" solutions — including systems (meaning not just applications, but also processes and information), shared infrastructure services, and shared application services and components to better match targeted business outcome objectives.
The solutions architect will have to leverage and use technology solutions to enable the organization's future-state business capabilities that, in turn, drive the organization's targeted outcomes. They facilitate and orchestrate the delivery of targeted business outcomes as follows.
- Develop a roadmap for the evolution of the enterprise application portfolio from future to current state (as defined by the solutions architecture).
- Facilitate the evaluation and selection of software products and services, as well as the design of standard and custom software configurations.
- Consult with application and infrastructure development projects to fit systems or infrastructure to architecture, and identify when it is necessary to modify projects to accommodate the solutions architecture.
- Identify the organizational impact (for example, on skills, processes, structures or culture) and financial impact of the solutions architecture.
- Document all solution & data architecture design and analysis work.
- Work closely with the project management office to ensure the execution of plans corresponds with what is being promised
- Minimum of five years of experience in at least two IT solution development disciplines, including technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management or operations
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies, CRM and processing environments
- Good understanding of strategic and new and emerging technology trends, and the practical application of existing, new and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models
- Understanding of both waterfall & agile methods and processes, and capability of supporting project teams by providing advice and guidance on opportunities, impact and risks, taking account of technical and architectural debt
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply online or contact Iain MacHattie on email@example.com