Android Developer needed for a fantastic organisation based in Sydney who are looking to employ an experienced Android Developer with an in-depth knowledge of mobile application development, 4+ Android / Kotlin, development of commercial applications.
Some of the main duties of the Android Developer will include:
- Responsible for the delivery of Android mobile application across a variety of connected devices, systems, products and brands.
- Amending codes
- Will be working closely with the development team both within digital and the wider IT team, product management, third party design and development partners as well as business clients in order to deliver across a wide variety of customer needs.
In order to be the successful Android Developer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Agile development (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Extensive Android / Kotlin
- Test automation, Unit testing, testing frameworks, continuous delivery systems
- UI frameworks, Interface Animations and Transitions
- Working with third party development partners and establishing clear and workable development principles
- SSO and Oauth2 security
- Knowledge of REST APIs, 3rd Party SDK integration
- Ability to work with stakeholders
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Android Developer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
to apply please hit the "APPLY NOW" button or call Alex on 0420 625 681 or email me on Alex@talenza.com.au