Delivery Manager – Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane
- 5 years Delivery exp. BI or Data exp. would be great!
- $140-160K incl. super + bonus
- Working with the best in the business
Talenza are seeking an experienced Delivery Manager for a leading Insurance company. This role can be based in Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne and is on a large enterprise business improvement initiative.
The Delivery Manager is responsible for:
- Leading end-to-end global teams to deliver technology-enabled products, initiatives and/or services.
- Employing a coaching and mentoring approach, Delivery Managers empower teams to take accountability for their delivery, risks and issues utilising lean and agile methods Creating the environment for teams to be highly engaged and enabled, Delivery Managers focus on enhancing team performance and removing blockers.
- Ensure that the delivery team purpose and objectives are clear and linked to the broader Group vision, strategy and customer roadmap
- Translate business objectives into streams of work, aligning technology and business strategy
- Work closely with Iteration Managers, Project Managers and other leaders to deliver initiatives and products utilising lean and agile project management methods
- Coach and empower delivery teams to take accountability for delivery, risk and issue management and assisting by removing blockers
- Application and/or Platform ownership including facilitation of critical incident management and technical roadmaps
To be successful in this role you will have proven experience in project delivery focused roles with accountability for the delivery of key streams on large business improvement programs of work. You will manage an effective high performing team whilst managing a number of key senior stakeholders across the business. You will have excellent stakeholder engagement skills with proven experience working with C-level executives. You will have strong leadership qualities with the ability to work closely with technical resources and the business simultaneously.
Tertiary Qualification in Information Technology and/or Business or equivalent industry experience Desired
At least 5 years appropriate industry experience
Previous experience of IT operations and application of ownership
Previous experience in leading a team in a distributed model
Excellent knowledge/experience in the application of Agile and Lean approaches
If you are interested in the role, please apply today or contact Adam on Adam@talenza.com.au