Talenza are currently working with a unique Fintech organization that are currently producing next generation cloud-native platforms specifically aimed at enterprises. They are revolutionizing the industry and have a large implementation piece of work for a well know Australian brand.
As a Site Reliability Manager you be leading the clients highest-impact, largest-scale site reliability team here in Sydney. You will be one of the key drivers behind this high achieving and highly technical team of SRE's offering mentorship, leadership and professional development. You will be a technical leader that will bring both technical skills and experience to the table.
The right candidate fort this position will be an experienced technical leader who has experience scaling engineering teams whilst taking ownership of a critical service. You will be an influencial technical leader with an attention for detail and knowledge of high level architecture designs.
- 10+ years technical experience working in fast paced, enterprise environments
- 3+ years experience with either application or cloud architecture
- Experience scaling engineering teams
- Technical experience with; AWS cloud solutions; EC2, S3, Lambda, Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Kafka, Hadoop, Spark, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Experience working in complex Agile environments
- Systematic problem solving approach
- Understanding of the "Operational Excellence" model
If you're an experienced Site Reliability Manager looking to be apart of one of the most talked about Fintech's then please apply within for more information, or reach out directly to Alex Rawlinson | email@example.com