Talenza are currently working with a unique Fintech organization that are currently producing next generation cloud-native platforms specifically aimed at enterprises. They are revolutionizing the industry and have a large implementation piece of work for a well know Australian brand.
As a Site Reliability Engineer you will be part of a highly skilled, global team of passionate SRE's that manage both internal and externally visible highly fault-tolerant, distributed systems. The role will focus on optimizing existing systems, building infrastructure with an emphasis on automation and CI/CD. You will be proactively identifying potential outages and constantly identifying and implementing improvements to both internal and external systems.
You will be a technology agnostic engineer that has a strong background in both enterprise software development principals and enterprise infrastructure.
- Experience with building a range of AWS cloud solutions; EC2, S3, Lambda.
- Experience designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines from scratch; Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity
- Systematic problem solving approach
- Experience with Kafka, Hadoop, Spark or other Big Data solutions
- Experience with application containers; Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Understanding of the "Operational Excellence" model
If you're an experienced Site Reliability Engineer looking to be apart of one of the most talked about Fintech's then please apply within for more information, or reach out directly to Alex Rawlinson | firstname.lastname@example.org