We are currently hiring for 2x Salesforce developers to join a scrum team, working on a greenfield project. You will help build an online portal for internal and external use. As the Senior Salesforce Developer, this role will focus mostly on apex coding and systems integrations. This role suits someone with a strong engineering background and most recent salesforce experience. You will work alongside another Salesforce Developer who focuses more on the including lightning and communities.
This is an initial 6 months contract with a high chance of extension or converting into a permanent position.
Skills and experience
- 4-5 years Salesforce Development experience, including lightning, ideally LWC
- In-depth understanding and experience of Salesforce programming including Apex Classes, Apex
- Designing & constructing APIs, including handling external APIs (RESTful & SOAP) and other types of 3rd party systems integrations
- Relevant Salesforce certifications, ideally PD1 and PD2
- Strong communication skills
- Exciting greenfield project
- Excellent daily rates
- High chance of extension or converting into permanent role
- Work alongside industry leaders
- Work from home until it is safe to return
- Be part of an experienced and collaborative team
To learn more about this outstanding opportunity, apply today or contact #salesforcekat on .