$145k + Super
Leading enterprise business require a Data Engineer who will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
- Assemble complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive and cross functional teams to assist with data-related requests and support their data needs.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: dbt, Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, etc.
- Experience with MS Tabular model in Azure Analysis Services and Power BI or similar tools.
If you feel you possess the relevant skills to the above, apply now with most updated CV!