Full-Stack Developer - Top ASX Listed Technology Company - Brisbane CBD
You will be joining an that is all about quality, although delivery is important quality comes first. The has a build and own mentality and you will be joining as a key member of the project team.
Join a small agile project delivery team - comprising of developers, QAs & an IM.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for design, development and testing of frontend code.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of standards, procedures, and methodologies to the effectiveness of the product delivery lifecycle.
- Contribute to technical design discussions for successful implementations.
The Important bits:
- You will be a technology evangelist and be given a voice and opportunity to challenge the status quo raise new technologies to work with - following-up and championing their use.
- Be a positive contributor to the collaborative environment and culture.
- Someone who enjoys collaboration - knowledge sharing, supporting and helping.
- Previous experience in developing and supporting systems that are remotely deployed, high availability and unattended.
- Previous experience with APIS - RESTful
- Database / Data technologies including SQL & Splunk.
- Previous experience with writing scripts and automation highly regarded
- Previous experience with TDD, & CI/CD will be ideal, but not a deal breaker.
- Day rate contract
- Work from home benefits and flexible working - company all about outcomes.
- Easy commute connected to all public transport
If this sounds like you, to apply for this position click ‘Apply’ below or with any questions - Alternatively, reach out to Lawrence on LinkedIn for a quicker response.