$140,000 + Super + Bonus
As a Remediation Analyst , you will analyse scope/impacted volumes, perform detailed and complex calculations to determine the value of customer remediation, comparing actual financial position as a result of inappropriate Financial Advice, technology/system issues or product behaviour with the financial position customers “should have been in” had there been no errors with regards to Bank’s systems, products or processes.
You will have experience in Financial Services, a good understanding of financial data with scenario modelling, strong numerical/analytical skills and attention to detail as accuracy is paramount.
- Collating historical data of transactions, interactions and product features
- Preparing remediation calculation from the data compiled
- Reviewing data and running alternative scenarios to ensure remediation outcome errs on the side of customer
- Strong communication and collaboration with extended teams in supporting project BAs, Compliance, Finance and Legal on analysis of volume, provisions and actuals
- Liaising with external auditors, where necessary, and responding to their queries.
- Analysing & continually improving current operating procedure and contribute to continuously improve and standardise execution approach
- Tertiary degree in business, mathematics, or a related field or proven ability in those areas
- Ability to facilitate detriment determination through compensation calculations and related activities
- Strong Financial services acumen and technical skills with SAS and TERADATA/SQL including data modelling
- Experience in Tax, Actuarial, Advice or Fraud Services is a plus
If you feel you possess the relevant skills to the above, apply now with most updated Cv!