HR Project Manager - Insurance
- $1100/day incl. super
- CBD location (Sydney NSW 2000)
- Insurance, HR Project Manager exp.
Talenza have been engaged to source high-quality Project Manager to work on a HR Culture and Conduct Program of work.
Working closely with the internal stakeholders and external vendors, you will play a critical role in:
- Plan and execute the overall delivery of the overall program
- Develop the project budget and operating model to supporting the program
- Delivering an end to end implementation
- Work with external vendors to ensure the project stays on track
- Set and maintain a high level of customer service behaviour within the context of the engagement model within internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date view of deliverables and financial expenditure associated with projects in your portfolio
- Become and SME for the HRIS implementation
To be considered for this opportunity, you will:
- Have at least 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Be experienced in working on HR Conduct and Culture Programs.
- Have exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Adopt a customer-centric approach to your work.
- Be adaptable and flexible and willing to learn about new technologies.
- Be proactive and able to work autonomously.
This is an initial 12 month engagement. (This is not an IT or HRIS role or a HR Manager role, its a proven delivery role with culture/ HR transformation experience)
This role can start immediately so please send your CV to Adam Bradley at Talenza.