Talenza are currently assisting a well known Australian brand to source an Azure focused Engineer to join their Managed Services team in Sydney.
Join a rapidly growing operations team that operate a magnitude of different environments within the Windows space.
About the role
As an Azure Engineer within the managed services team you will be managing, building and scaling the latest cloud infrastructure solutions for a range of different environments.
A typical week may look like;
- Supporting Azure cloud infrastructure services across the business
- Assisting SME's with relevant projects within the Windows stack; Active Directory, 0365, SCCM, Exhange, Server.
- Respond to alerts and troubleshooting issues
- Maintaining existing integration and delivery pipelines, ensuring processes are standardized and reused.
- Assisting in developing application monitoring solutions
- Delivering operational initiatives to the agreed SLA’s.
- 3+ years working in complex Windows operations environments
- Experience with working in Azure environments
- Experience with configuring and administering Windows; Active Directory, Server, SCCM and 0365.
- 2+ years experience with Python
- A keen interest to learn application containers, service meshes and microservice architecture
- Fantastic company culture; great for learning and excelling your career
- Latest tools and technologies; Kubernetes (AKS), Azure and Terraform
- Career growth opportunities
- Work with a team of passionate technologists
If you're interested in hearing about more, please apply within.