Talenza are seeking an experienved QA Automation Engineer for an emerging Australian tech company based in Sydney. Our client has seen a sustained period of growth and as a result are quickly moving into the next phase of their strategy.This will see them consolidate their exisiting technology platforms and build on the architecture roadmap, focussed on further development of exisiting systems and the integration of a host of third party applications.
As a QA Automation Engineer you will:
- Develop effective, reusable and maintainable test automation frameworks and test suites.
- Liaise closely with product and engineering teams to plan, develop and execute test cases and suites.
- Integrate test automation runs to CICD pipeline.
- Create test plans for both functional and non-functional requirements.
Required Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science or similar discipline
- Must have 5 years of functional and non-functional testing and automation experience
- Test automation scripting experience with Cypress, Selenium Driver or Protractor
- Cloud experience within and AWS environment
- Experience with test loading tools - Gatling or JMeter
- Experience with WebAPI and/ or Postman
If you're interested in this role please apply today and we will be in touch to discuss your application.