We are looking to hire an experienced Salesforce Release Analyst who can work autonomously across different Salesforce environments. Being responsible for release management and the end to end CI/CD process, you will work with the Salesforce product Owner and the wider business teams.
This is an excellent opportunity if you have worked in the Salesforce ecosystem for a while and are looking for the next step up or a larger organisation or project to work on or if you have been a salesforce administrator in your last role and been heavily involved in the salesforce release management processes.
This is a permanent position and interviews are available for next week!
Skills and experience
- 2 - 3 years experience on Salesforce platform
- Drive best practices across environment management, release management and CI/CD
- Manage Salesforce environments, refresh schedules, deployments, release planning, and pre/post deployment activities
- Experience in version control systems, incident tracking tools and build/deployment tools
- 2 years experience in managing deployments using CI/CD toolset
- Knowledge of sandbox types and understanding possibilities and limitations of Salesforce environment
- High level of interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills and an ability to effectively develop common goals and strong working relationships with senior managers, business owners and development staff
- Salesforce certified Admin or PD1
- Understand of Salesforce Sales, Service, Community Cloud
To learn more about this outstanding opportunity, apply today or contact #salesforcekat on Linkedin.