Talenza have partnered with high-trust and remote-first software as a service business who have been in business since 2012 and have gone from success to success.
The organisation are hiring their first dedicated Risk and Compliance Manager. This is a greenfield role so there is plenty of work to stick your teeth in to. You will work alongside newly created security engineering team and report into the Director of Security & Trust. You will be the driving force in getting them ISO27001 accredited whilst also taking responsibility for upcoming audits, controls testing and advising the business on risk and compliance .
- Conducting control testing, including auditing of procedures, practices and documents to identify breaches and systemic issues.
- Associated compliance analyst activities in order to advise management of the organisation’s state of compliance with laws and regulations.
- Coaching and educating the business to improve adherence to legislation and Octopus Deploy’s policies and procedures.
- Facilitating risk workshops with the business segments to identify, assess, and put in place appropriate controls to mitigate both operational and compliance risks.
- Identifying and managing “Risk and Compliance Projects” arising from audit outcomes and risk workshops.
- Building and maintaining good relationships and regular contact with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure that all compliance requirements are identified.
- Identifying and responding to gaps and training opportunities through interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous experience in a risk and compliance role or similar
- Previous experience with implementing and operating an ISO 27001 ISMS
- Exposure to the risks and compliance requirements of SaaS companies.
- Relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualifications and experience. Any of the following certifications: CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO27001 Lead Implementer or equivalent would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of relevant laws, and ASIC requirements.
- Strong time management, organisational and analytical skills, attention to detail, problem solving and communication, both verbally and written.
- Work from anywhere in Australia or New Zealand
- Great salary and benefits
- $6,000 home office allowance
- Professional development allowances
- Work alongside a great team in a profitable and growing business