Talenza have been engaged by one of Australia's leading financial institutions to find a Senior Business Analyst for a very exciting, greenfield Financial Crime program.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for the gathering, validating, and documenting of business requirements across the a brand new, business critical, FCC program.
The main objective of this role:
Work through the whole KYC/AML lifecycle, analysing and addressing any financial crime issues accompanied by general business analyst duties.
This role includes:
- Heavy stakeholder engagement expected
- Facilitation of client engagements for any breach management actions
- Remediation obligations
- Tracking of incident/issue management progress providing any updates is a heavy requirement
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong Business Analyst background
- Financial crime experience within the financial services industry
- 3-5 years experience across KYC, policy and framework and an in-depth knowledge in regulatory/risk frameworks and AML/CTF regulatory frameworks
- Working within a bank will be highly preferable
If this role sounds like you or you would like to learn more, please apply or reach you to Alexandra (A.J) Walters via LinkedIn