Senior Front End Engineer - React
My client has recently opened up a requirement for a Senior Front End Engineer, in React - JS and Typescript.
A well funded scaleup that has seen the business grow from 5 to 300 within 2 years. The engineers that work here are high calibre, working with the latest technology across the full stack - multi-cloud, backend is the latest framework, front end is the latest framework, IoT is an every day thing, containerisation and big data are all the norm in this business.
They're a truly exciting company to work for. Building out a product that is actually unique, you're working in an actual green-field environment. Not just new projects, but new and creative products. Original products.
This position is designed for a very strong candidate that has primarily worked with React (TS and JS) commercially for at least two years. Depending on your experience outside of Front End, you'll be joining one of three squads that are core products to the business.
You'll be tasked with developing beautiful and efficient UI/UX, working with Product Owners and even the customer sometimes. You'll be encouraged to use your creativity and pragmatism in this challenging but rewarding role
What's in it for you?
- Join a company using the latest tech stack
- Competitive remuneration as per your experience
- Remote work primarily, offices in the Sydney CBD primarily used for team building, fun and sometimes sprint planning
- Joining a team of similarly driven and intelligent developers
- React JS + TS. Absolute minimum of 2 commercial years in a fast paced, challenging product environment.
- Strong understand of Restful APIs with understanding of GraphQL
- Experience with common front end pipeline practice
- Excellent skills across standard Front End (CSS, HTML etc)
- Product mindset - you're someone who wants to have input to the product
- Experience in fast paced agile environments - either weekly or fortnightly sprints
- Nice to have: Cloud experience (multicloud environment so AWS, Azure or GCP is fine - more is better!)
- Nice to have: IoT experience. If you have an interest in IoT, this is the place for you
- High standard of written and spoken English is a necessity.
Apply now to find out more