Talenza has partnered with one of Australian’s leading construction companies to source a Senior Project Manager for an exciting piece of work involving the consolidation of multiple field applications onto a new single core platform. This is an initial 12-month fixed term contract and is part of a company wide transformation.
About the Role
As the Senior Project Manager, you will have previous experience delivering projects which consolidate applications or have previous experience with multiple applications. You have excellent stakeholder engagement skills as you will be dealing with stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds, along with being a leader with an exemplary ability to build and maintain a positive team environment.
It will also be highly beneficial if you have blue collar or property/construction experience.
- Proven Project Manager experience preferably across applications
- Previous experience consolidating multiple applications
- Previous experience with project budgets, frameworks and resource management
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage stakeholders of different professional backgrounds
- Demonstrated experience working across Waterfall and Agile methodology
- Proven experience in vendor management
- Property Management or Construction industry experience desirable or blue-collar experience
- Ability to drive results and solve problems
If this role sounds like you, please apply! Or reach out to Ryan Stewart via LinkedIn for more information.