Technical Architect and Team Leader (.NET)
Awesome opportunity to work for a global leader in its field, operating in over 50 countries around the world!
You will join the organisation as a Technical Team Leader and Architect who is responsible for overseeing application design and delivery of new and existing software applications, and services.
This position will draw on your technical expertise to address real technical issues, provide innovative enhancements and drive process changes. You will have solid team lead experience where you have mentored and provided feedback to Developers, with the view to ensuring best practice development techniques are used by the team.
- Recommending and implementing development best practices including data platforms, development framework, DevOps, testing frameworks and change management processes.Provide technical expertise and lead technical delivery of projects following Agile Development methodologies
- Identify and implement appropriate development tools, testing and software delivery cycles and environments.
- Ensure appropriate development and change processes, procedures and governance are in place and are adhered to.
- Implement and integrate with third party vendors and applications as required.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to assess and interpret business objectives and requirements to design and develop solutions into development tasks and estimates
- Maintain and demonstrate a high level of knowledge about all products, systems and procedures that relate to the services provided.
- Provide regular reports as required and agreed.
- Work with consultants, delivery teams and third-party providers to define solution and application architecture including blueprints, estimates, project plans and tracking to milestones.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to the Development team regarding all matters such as database, testing, programming, maintenance and delivery of software services.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working as a Solutions/Application Architect with a variety of solution development best practice and project delivery approaches
- Deep expertise and demonstrated experience of Agile development methods and as a scrum master
- Transact-SOL, Web Services, API implementation
- XML, XSL T, XSD
- Minimum 2 year’s managing and leading Development teams.
- Excellent Stakeholder management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong hands on development experience