Our client has an immediate need for an experienced Master Scheduler working on a large portfolio of projects supporting 20+ Project Managers using MS Projects.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Create and maintain an integrated program master schedule detailing key milestones, tasks, deliverables, scope, progress against baselines, etc with linkages across dependencies to the wider Program
- Identify the program critical path and the issues impacting timely delivery
- Maintain schedule baseline in line with the business case and approved change requests.
- Report and escalate schedule/milestone variance and slippage against baseline
- Provide input and insights for Steering Committee Reports, Project Health Checks, program appraisals as required.
- 5+ years of proven master scheduling experience in large programs
- Advanced Master Schedule development and Program Life Cycle knowledge
- Advanced Microsoft Project experience and Excel experience
- Experience on critical path and scenario analysis
- Experience on resource and capacity planning
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining excellent interpersonal skills
- Resilient, strong team player, self-starter
Please apply for more information. Relevant visa to work in Australia needed.