Talenza are currently assisting a large Financial Services organization so recruit an experienced Security Architect to assist with providing architectural support for their online and mobile banking platforms.
About the role
You will be working in a team of 5 Security Architects providing expertise in security architecture.
- Review new and existing Information Technology projects for information security compliance by developing, documenting, and communicating adherence to architecture, blueprints, components, standards and strategies
- Provides technical information security consulting in multiplatform IT environments
- Provide business and risk analysis to drive security outcomes with both business and technical staff
- Consult across a wide variety of information security disciplines including infrastructure security, security solution design, risk management, web and application security
- Work around frameworks including; SABSA, ISO-27000
- 2+ years Security Architecture experience
- 3+ years experience in information security
- Experience with designing solutions around online and digital platforms.
- One of the following; CISSP, SABSA, CISM, CISA
- Demonstrated ability to work with highly aggressive timelines to deliver high quality outcomes
- Past working experience and knowledge on online and mobile banking is highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to architect complex systems securely
- Past working experience with wider range of stakeholders to collaboratively to deliver secure solutions
If you're looking for a new move and an opportunity to work with a leading financial services organization then please apply within.