Talenza are partnering with a leading Worker's Compensation firm based in Sydney and looking to bolster their Project team with the addition of a strong Business Analyst.
Working in a highly nurturing and collaborative environment, you will work closely with Senior Management and key stakeholders in order to identify and eliminate risks, whether financial, reputational or operational.
The organisation offers exciting growth opportunities and the chance to progress with the future expansion of the business.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have:
- 5 years’ experience in workers compensation/general insurance.
- Experience with working in claims and using data to identify opportunities to improve performance.
- Good understanding of the Claims Technical Manual is essential.
- Expertise in MS Excel and knowledge of information systems.
- Expertise in dealing with large quantity of data
- Ability to communicate difficult concepts to a wide range of audiences.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive and ambitious organisation.