A leading Financial organisation has an immediate opportunity for a experienced Senior BA to join the Financial Crime or Secured Lending Portfolio.
As a Senior Business Analyst within this high preforming team, you will be someone who owns, performs and leads business analysis tasks efficiently, ensuring the delivery of strong outcomes.
You will be confident in both Waterfall or Agile methodology and be responsible for:
- Working closely with key stakeholders to elicit, analyse, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies, information and systems
- Defining and managing the requirements through the delivery life cycle to meet business needs
- Providing and directing recommendations for process re-design and improvements and business solutions, enabling changes to processes, policy and/or information that support & achieve targeted business outcomes and deliver value.
- Partnering with both the business and technology teams to plan and execute a mix of tactical and/or strategic work to deliver the vision of the program.
You will have:
- 3-7 years of business process improvement/re-engineering, data analysis, system functional / non-functional analysis experience and business case preparation experience.
- Experience in major end-to-end business process re-engineering or business transformation initiatives.
- Experience major information technology delivery projects ensuring solution enables business processes to deliver the desired business outcomes and value.
- Facilitation of business solution workshops involving participants from senior management to business users.
- Financial industry experience in a Business Analyst capacity.
- Experince working on Financial Crime / AML / KYC Projects
- CCD/LEAN experience
- Experience working in Waterfall or Agile Delivery