Talenza have been engaged to source a Senior Change Manager to lead the APAC transformation & implementation of not 1 but 5 major platforms that will all be built on Microsoft Azure cloud. This will revolutionise how they operate as an organisation and forms part of a global program within one of the world’s largest investment management organisations.
This particular program of work is the number one priority of the organisation and will entail regular stakeholder meetings including the APAC CEO, COO & CFO and occasionally the global steering & exec committee.
It is essential that you have a proven background in dealing with senior & executive stakeholders and be a delivery gun.
Ideally, you must have either delivered end-to-end, enterprise wide ERP system implementations within ideally MS azure or AWS environments. Ideally Workday (Including finance) or similar, such as; Oracle, SAP.
OR ALTERNATIVELY be a strong technology generalist who has delivered end-to-end, large-scale, enterprise wide technology programs.
This is a highly complex but state of the art program that needs commitment, passionate and intelligent people that can ask the right questions, drive an outcome but also have sound knowledge and experience relating to large ERP, Cloud implementations.
Other Skills & Experience Required:
- Leadership role in the creation of a strategy to support adoption of the change management techniques within the organisation
- Develop change management plans for each initiative that acknowledges the different aspects of the change process – analysis, plan, implementation, communicate and other associated change considerations.
- Develop change management processes and tools to support the integration and engagement with change management principles.
Collaboratively work on a program-wide Communication strategy
- Execute the design, development, delivery and management of communications relevant to change initiatives.
Understand, analyse and plan for stakeholder and change impact
- Prepare metrics eg impact analyses and evaluation of the actual impact of changes, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Identify, analyse and prepare risk mitigation tactics, and identify and manage anticipated resistance to change.
- Work collaboratively with the projects teams to integrate change management activities into project plans
Reporting on Change initiatives:
- Create and manage the input, collation and output of the change management reporting systems, including provide regular and ad hoc reports
- Report to key stakeholders on change progress, issues or roadblocks
Executing training and support for the transformation
- Ensure an overall training plan is in place to support each stream and key releases from the program
- Support project teams with ensuring training needs analysis and role-based training is appropriately scoped and delivered
- Ensure training delivery is co-ordinated and effective to maximise user adoption
- Ensure users are aware of changes prior to training to maximise knowledge transfer during training
- Map out with relevant business/process owners the post go-live training and support model to ensure ongoing user understanding for key products
- Identify opportunities and provide expertise to build resilience to change across the organisation.
Management of people/cultural elements of the
program that involves large numbers of discrete initiatives
- Facilitation support role in the delivery of an effective communication plan and strategies
- Assist in the development of measurement strategies to determine business readiness and sustainable success/progress of plan milestones/outcomes
- Proactively and effectively manage resistance while generating collaboration and alignment between business areas
- Ability to effectively partner with all levels of stakeholders through negotiation and influence to ensure productive relations are maintained
This role is a 12 month day rate contract with the opportunity for extension. $1100 total day rate.