I am partnering with a leading Financial Services organisation in the search for several Business Analysts with Consumer Banking experience to play pivotal roles on a regulatory driven project.
Working within a highly collaborative and supportive team, you will act as the conduit between the business and the technology team, discovering and investigating how a series of regulatory changes will have an impact on several lending products, including credit cards, personal loans and home loans.
These are very stakeholder facing roles and require exceptional investigation skills and an ability to explore pieces of regulation with immaculate detail, as well as advising and making suggestions on the regulatory impacts to Consumer Banking products.
The roles also require individuals with agile mindsets and proactive, pragmatic approaches, engaging with business and technology teams in order to drive positive business outcomes.
To be considered for these opportunities you will have:
- Proven project delivery experience within the Financial Services industry.
- Regulatory driven project experience.
- A strong understanding of Consumer Banking products.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills.
- Expert requirements gathering and documentation skills, as well as an ability to orchestrate and facilitate workshops.
- A collaborative and team-orientated nature.
This organisation is renowned for their fantastic culture and is widely considered as a great place to work.