Talenza has an urgent requirement for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join a financial services company on an initial 6 months contract.
You will work on various projects incl. sales cloud and communities doing hands on salesforce development and help with higher level support activities across the enterprise organisation.
This role has a high possibility of extension.
Skills and experience
- 2-3 years proven Salesforce development experience incl. Apex and Lightning
- Ideally Lightning Web Components, alternatively Lightning Aura Components
- Experience with Salesforce integration. Integrate Salesforce with other platforms, and develop an understanding of other key applications within the organisation
- Experience providing support to a large organisation and handling backlog
- Ability to prioritise and liaise with various internal stakeholder
- You will have one or more Salesforce certifications, preferably PD1 and PD2
- Salesforce Community Cloud experience is highly regarded
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work with the production support team performing salesforce development tasks as required as well as troubleshooting, and operation of the existing salesforce.com platform
- You will have exposure to other technologies like Mule, Java, DB2 and Marketo
- Flexible work environment (also for contractors!)
- Highly competitive daily rate
- High chance of extension
- Be part of an experienced and collaborative team
- Company will be a great addition to your resume
Your interview and onboarding will be done remotely until it is safe to return to the office.
To learn more about this outstanding opportunity, apply today or contact #salesforcekat on Linkedin.